- Admission shall be made on the basis of Merit and in accordance with Rules made therefore by the competent authority
- A candidate shall apply for admission on prescribed form and may be required to appear at his own expenses for interview before the Admission Committee.
- Admission of a student to the College shall be subject to the conditions prescribed by the ordinances/ Rules of the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur, Rajasthan and the Bar Council of India.
- At the time of submitting the application form, the applicant must furnish following documents along with the application form
- Attested copies of the Mark sheets of qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate in original.
- Migration Certificate in original
- Character Certificate in original
- Attested copies of the Marks sheets of secondary & senior secondary Exam.
- In CASE of APPLICANTS BELONG To SC/ST/OBC. Attested copy of relevant caste certificate.
- If employed, attach No objection certificate from the Employer.
- Three self addressed Post Cards.
- Three Photographs (Passport Size).
- Attested Copy one photo identity proof issued by the Govt.
Original documents must be produced for verification at the time of admission.
- Acceptance of application form does not guarantee admission. Admission will be made according to merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination.
- A relaxation of 5% marks shall be given to candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/EWS in minimum eligibility requirement in qualifying examination.
- Admission may be refused to any applicant by the college without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Principal may refuse admission to the applicants on the following grounds:-
- Applicants who are declared failed.
- Applicant who are detained from appearing at an examination on account of shortage of attendance.) Applicants against whom F.I.R. has been lodged by the University or any of the Constituent or affiliated College or by any other competent Authority, officer of the University/ College or by any other person.
- Applicants who has been convicted for a criminal offence involving moral turpitude.
- Applicants who has indulged himself in misbehavior with any teacher or with any authority official of the University/ College.
- A declaration undertaking prescribed by the college will have to be made by each applicant at the time of admission
- In case any information given by the applicant in the admission form is found incorrect, admission of the applicant shall be cancelled by the Principal without giving notice to the applicant.
- In case the applicant is employed in Government/ Semi Government/ Non-Government organization, the applicant is required to submit No objection Certificate (N.O.C) from the employer.
- Admission lists will be put on the Notice Board of the College from time to time and applicants are required to see the Notice Board for the purpose. No separate communication will be made to any applicant in this regard.
- The applicants who are found eligible and stand in merit shall pay the required fee within prescribed time, failing which the offer of admission shall automatically stand withdrawn.
- The inclusion of a name in the admission list shall not confer any right to be admitted. if it is found that the applicant concerned has taken part in any objectionable activity including unfair practice in any University Examination and in consequence of he has been debarred/ expelled/ restricted from the college or has been subjected to any disciplinary action thereof or is found to have given false information on the basis of which he has been selected for the admission, his application for admission will be rejected.
- No applicant shall be admitted to a course unless he has deposited the fees determined by the college. Entire fees will be payable at the time of admission (for 12 months), even from those who are admitted late during session for whatever reason.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded or transferred.
- All admissions are provisional subject to the confirmation by the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- No transfer from Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya to any other Law College shall be allowed in any case.
- The students shall be required to produce their college identity card at the time of issuance of library books.
- In case of Loss/mutilated/destroyed or Torn-out library books, student shall be required to deposit double the cost of the book.
- The student shall be required to obtain No Dues Certificate from the college before the commencement of concerning Examination. No students shall be permitted to appear in the examination without clearing their college dues.
- Security Amount deposited by the students at the time of admission must get refunded within two years after leaving the college. After that It will not be payable.
- The Train & Bus concessions can be availed by the regular students of our college as per rules framed by the Railway Board and Rajasthan State Roadways Corporation.
Anti Ragging Rules
किसी भी महाविद्यालय , पुस्तकालय , खेल के मैदान , छात्रावास , प्रयोगशाला अथवा परिसरों में रैगिंग लेना कानूनी रूप से दण्डनीय अपराध हे | उच्चतम न्यायालय के आदेशनुसार छह माह का कठोर कारावास एवं एक लाख रूपए जुरमाना अथवा दोनों के रूप में दिए जा सकते हे |
5 Year Integrated course 10+2 Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate ( for OBC 47% and SC,ST 45%)
LL.B./ B.A.LL.B. or Diploma in law with minimum 55% marks in aggregate for General Category ( for EWS, OBC, SC & ST 50%)
3 Years Graduation with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (for OBC 42%, SC,ST 40%).