LLM 2 Years
AVM offers LL.M. 2 Years program where students are taught Law subjects. AVM follows the semester system. The teaching methodology includes extensive and intensive class room teaching with emphasis on participative learning. The courses includes assignment, seminars, project work and dissertation. The thrust of the course is not just on learning but also professional training.
- Eligibility: LL.B. Examination with 55% marks in aggregate for General category ( for
OBC, SC & ST 50%)
- Age: No age Limit
- Seats: 60
- Medium of Instruction: English/Hindi
- Selection: Admission will be made on Merit Basis.
- Reservation & Scholarship: As per rules of the University & Government.
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Last date for admission as per University calendar.
LL.M. I Year
- Law and Social Transformation In India.
- Constitutional Law of India and New
- Judicial Process.
- Legal Theory and Human Rights
- Legal Education and Research
- Law and Social Transformation in India
- Indian Constitutional Law : The New Challenges
- Legal Education and Research Methodology
- Judicial Process
- Law of Contractual Transaction
SEMESTER-III (Business Law)
- Law of Industrial and Intellectual Property
- Legal Regulation of Economic Enterprises
- Law of Export Import Regulations
SEMESTER-IV (Business Law)
- Banking Law
- Insurance Law
- Corporate Finance