DR. ANUSHKA MEMORIAL EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
(DAMES) was established to commemorate the memory of Late Dr. Anushka Surana who left the world for heavenly abode when she has just started her career. Dr. Anushka Surana was a young scientist having multi facet personality. Scientific world has lost a budding chemist at her early age. She was protagonist for the education to depressed and weaker sections of the society and to make them self-dependent. Dr. Anushka Memorial Educational Society Registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958 has established a Law College in 2003 and named it as Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya (DAVM), Udaipur.
DR. ANUSHKA VIDHI MAHAVIDYALAYA became into existence with a view to train more and more legal professionals in Southern Rajasthan dominated by tribal population. Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya situated in peaceful and sylvan surrounding about 5 KM from Udaipur Railway stationand disciplined serene and pleasant environment envelops the campus. It blends beautiful with the green landscaping and mountain, aesthetic, elegance of arches and the vibrant pursuit of knowledge by the gong aspirants.
The College endeavor to look at law as an instrument of social change and human well-being. The mission of the College is to educate and train students of outstanding ability who can become leaders in legal profession. To cope with latest legal development at the global level and to learn and work closely with legal luminaries in understanding law and legal processes in the context of national development. The law students are given exposure to Information and Software Technologies. The College aims at giving students a solid practical grounding for the use of information Technology. In order to achieve this task, the college has developed a Computer Laboratory where the students are exposed to application of Information Technology in Law. Students are encouraged to develop their interests and skills in a way, which is directly related to their intended career in the field of Law. The college is professionally managed and our aim is quality education, it is renowned institution in Rajasthan.
DAMES aims to develop dynamic legal professional and competitive youth potential enough to cope with emerging challenges at national as well as global context with utmost importance to ethical values and overriding emphasis to quality and to groom educated youth with inbuilt capacity and confidence to face competition at all stages of life.
The mission of Dr. Anushka Memorial Educational Society (DAMES) is as follows:
- To achieve exemplary standards and legal professionalism by students though formal quality education.
- to provide knowledge empowerment with confidence and competence in job seekers.
- to inculcate the spirit of competition and also the enrich the knowledge of school going children.
- to develop world class professionals with high ethical values.
- to inculcate the spirit of all time learning and updating of knowledge by young mind.
- to make realize the students that education is an instrument for knowledge empowerment for social change and career building.
- to facilitate interface of job seekers and job providers.
OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
- to prepare conscious, competent and capable professionals.
- to assimilate knowledge for sustainable development of the society and nation
- to develop confidence and competence in students to take up legal profession as a self-employment venture leading to vertical professional growth through local to global opportunities.
- to apply various delivery system of curricula like class room learning, case studies, moot court, mock trials etc.
- to facilitate placement of job seekers at appropriate places.
HIGHLIGHTS OF INSTITUTE
- Experienced Faculty of High Caliber.
- Fee relaxation on need- com Merit basis.
- Provision for Preparation of Competitive Examination.
- Use of Information Technology device in Law Teaching.
- The lowest fee keeping in view of development of Legal Education.
- Well equipped Computer Lab., Reading Room, Reference and Book Bank Facilites.
- Teaching through New Technique such as Seminars & Workshop Moot Courts & Case Study Method.
- Extension Lectures of Experienced Advocates, Judges, Jurists District Court, High Court and Supreme Court visits for imparting practical training.
- Special Concession for students from Economically Weaker Section. Girls, Physically Handicapped and Meritorious Students.
- Food Court . Sports Complex, Hostel Facility WiFi Facility.
- Campus is spread over the land (UIT Converted) area of 104,000 Sq. Ft. approx with the buildup area more then 60000 Sq. Ft. .
- Campus is situated a only half KM inside from main Airport Road.
- Campus has three phase 11 KVA Electricity.
- Transport facility is available for the Students.
- Approved by BCI, Recognized by State Govt. & affiliated to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur, Rajasthan .